“It is better to be kind than clever in a business”

The link provided conveys a heart warming story conveys a unique message that would make us realize that we are now out of the tract of reality and drawn much to the virtual aspect of our living. A demonstration of reality with rippling fact on our mind that makes us stop and think for us to realize that we are way too far from being humane and nothing but business savvy idiots.

I could still remember then my first work as a social media manager, my client ask me to manage his accounts and instruct me nothing but to gain many followers and likes. I do post every now and then trivia and informative articles which is related to the niche of  business  and forget to realize that the most effective way of doing the business is not being clever enough to catch their minds but to catch their heart.

It is true that it is not always easy to show kindness all the time, but as we are in the business world the thought of being nice every now and then to your clients would be a clever thing to do also. However, it is very common nowadays, flashing faces of kind models and sales agents trying to win the hearts of their probable clients and seems they are in business, its very seldom to the clients actually feel comfortable on the way they project.

http://blogs.hbr.org/taylor/2012/08/its_more_important_to_be_kind.html?awid=7895327380206738993-3271&goback=%2Emid_I296162060*412_*1%2Egmp_4494858%2Egde_4494858_member_153649084