Samsung to set out the next big thing?!

This month has been filled with announcements including the new iPad mini made earlier this Tuesday, followed by Samsung on Wednesday, and Window’s 8 unveiling with Surface RT tablets on Thursday. With the holiday season around the corner, Google is expected to launch the Samsung 10 tablet and the LG Nexus smartphone next week. With Samsung becoming the closest competitor next to Apple with their latest product in the market, the Galaxy S3 has become a great success in the smartphone market.

In the ongoing legal issue between Apple and Samsung, Apple is expected to switch from using the A-series SoCs to TMSC, Taiwanese-based semiconductor firm which are used a lot on Android products. Samsung had originally manufactured the chip but didn’t get the chance to implement it into any of their products. I guess that means in the near future, Apple apps are going to look like Android widgets, so we are expecting to see changes in the future with our iphones and ipads. As Apple might be going downhill soon, Samsung on the other hand continues to rise in innovation. With Korea being the leading world in technology, Samsung puts amazing designs to make their products appealing to consumers. Not to mention, their graphics are better than the iPad 3, and apps are faster and can multitask a lot faster on the current Galaxy tablet as shown on one of their ads, you would see a woman turning over to the Galaxy tablet from the iPad. With all these numerous technologies emerging today, do you think Samsung will someday become the leading company in technology following the success of the Galaxy line?

2 thoughts on “Samsung to set out the next big thing?!

1. I think that this is a great article. I personally own both Apple and Samsung products ands love both. I do think thought that Samsung has really upped its game in technology and their products. Several people in my family own the galaxy 3s and love the phone. They say that there are more things they can do then the iPhone. Also there are a lot more free apps they can use. Though I love Apple, I feel that Samsung has a real chance of taking over with their new innovations and be on top.

2. There are so many similarities with any type of smart phones or tablets now a days, I feel like it is really just coming down to the name of the brand. Apple has a true fan base that keeps other companies from being number one. Apple offers so many different products that their quality makes you want to buy more of what they have to offer. I can honestly say that after purchasing my MacBook I decided to switch my phone to an iPhone due to such good quality i received from my laptop. This happens to many people and even though Apple can be much more overpriced than different brands, it is knowing that the product is your money’s worth that keeps you there buying any new product that comes out.